TheViolentVendettaTheViolentVendetta

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Welcome to the Jungle (Cello) Welcome to the Jungle (Cello)

Nice :)

Really cool, awesome cello playing but you need a real guitar. The synth sounds shocking :L oh and turn the metronome off!

Rainwave - [The Beast Within] Rainwave - [The Beast Within]

niiiceee

listen to Relations and Sensations, it's heavy metal. i reckon we could do sumin together. tell me what you think. and good job by the way.

CleanGuitar-Song CleanGuitar-Song

Nicce

Good work, sounded kewl. But it was a tad too messy (i guess i'm not one to talk :P) really enjoyed it though.

In Need of Vocalist In Need of Vocalist

Beautiful

Mesmerised....
anyway, Coming of Age is the only song i've submited with my voice. Tell me what you think.

-[FR]- Golden meadow sunset -[FR]- Golden meadow sunset

Good idea

Would give you a 9 if it had been played with real instruments, sorry to dock you a point for something that really isn't your fault but I really think that a good real guitar sound in there would sound awesome :)

Maelstrom: Time of his life Maelstrom: Time of his life

KEWL

Nice guitar sound, and lyrics cracked me up. although they are bloody disturbing

RockOlicious RockOlicious

O
O
L
!

weird slow riff weird slow riff

almost there

that was almost my style excactly :) just needs a little bit more. listen to some of my stuff Last Word may give you a good starting point, it's no where nere as good but I used some more effects which you might like to try. adding or turning up your chorus might help (i couldn't tell if you had one) but really really well done.

Doumaaa responds:

Great :) yeah I'll check it out, thanks

&amp;lt;Downtown&amp;gt; <Downtown>

Good job

The build up was really good. and it really does give that impression. a bit of work to sound less electronic (which i know is hard) and you've got yourself a piece worthy of background music for somekind of animation.

Date with Destiny Date with Destiny

Niiiceee

It's nice to here some nice synth work mixed in with some live instruments. Your singer sounds great and an alls round nice song. could have to with some kinda hook in it.

bRapMusAk responds:

the chorus is the "cause we will do what must be done" part